Delhi employment market implemented | Delhi employment market online registration | jobs.delhi.gov.in online portal | Delhi employment market application form
As you all know that due to coronavirus, a lot of people across the country have become unemployed. Coronaviruses have affected the economy very badly. To bring the economy back on track and provide employment to the unemployed, Delhi government said Delhi employment market Job portal has been started. Today we will provide you all the important information related to the Delhi Employment Market Job Portal through this article. Such as what is Delhi Rozgar Bazaar job portal? What is the eligibility to apply in this portal ?, and what documents are required? Procedure for applying in this portal etc. If you want to get all the information related to Delhi employment market job portal then you are requested that you can finish this article till the end.
What is Delhi employment market job portal?
Employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed people through the employment market job portal. Delhi employment market job portal The announcement was made by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal through video conferencing. Employers and employers will be invited on this portal on one platform. Which will provide employment to all the unemployed and the employer will get the employees. Employers can also apply on this portal and employees can also apply. Through this portal, the employer will give the work to the employees according to their capacity. On this portal, companies will put the quality of employees, skills etc. according to their needs, seeing which qualified person can apply for the job and those people who need the job can put their qualification on this portal through which companies Is hiring them. Found
Delhi Employment Fair
Employment market Delhi purpose of
The main objective of the employment market is to provide employment opportunities to people unemployed due to coronavirus. Improving Delhi’s economy through this portal is also the objective of the Delhi government. People working in Delhi have returned to their homes due to coronavirus. Due to which companies do not have employees to work. Companies can also hire and apply through this job portal.
Key features of Delhi employment market
|Article is about whack||Delhi employment market|
|Who launched the scheme||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of delhi|
|Article purpose||To provide employment to unemployed people.|
|Official website||Click here|
|Whether the scheme is available||is available|
We are starting an ’employment market’ today to bring Delhi’s job seekers and employers on one platform. This will give a boost to the job market and the economy. Live https://t.co/MIjgsPPIxK
– AAP (@AamAadmiParty) 27 July 2020
Beneficiaries registered on the employment portal so far
A total of 8.27 lakh job seekers have registered so far on this employment portal started by the Delhi government to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state. And various companies have also placed vacancies of 8.81 lakh mills on the portal. A total of 8,27,626 people have registered for employment on this online portal till 4 pm on Thursday. At the same time, 5,967 employers have also registered themselves on this portal and have sought suitable candidates for a total of 8,81,319 vacant posts. The Delhi government says that the employment portal will work like a Rajbhar market for job seekers and job seekers. So far, 22 lakh rupees have been posted in this job portal employment market. Out of which 10 lakh vacancies have been closed and 9 lakh vacancies are still open to employees.
Delhi government is launching a portal – https://t.co/uSkUiSVRTf Those who want to recruit for jobs can visit the website and update their requirement. Job seekers can also go there and update their qualifications, experience and requirement. This will be an ’employment market’: CM of Delhi pic.twitter.com/iGkL66gXit
– ANI (@ANI) 27 July 2020
Types of jobs on Delhi Employment Portal
On this online portal, applications for various types of jobs are being made available to the youth of the state, we have given the complete information about which jobs are being made available on this portal.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- And / interior designer
- Back office / data entry
- Beautician / spa / wellness
- Care Taker / Domestic Assistant / Med
- Part writer
- Customer Support / Wires
- Professional Artist / Photographer / Dancer etc.
- Waiter / preserver
- Tailor / Designer
- Event Management
- Trainer trainer
- Web designer
- Home / Corpot Instructions – Painter, Plumber, Electrician, Gardener etc.
- HR / Crime
- IT / Hardware / Network Engineer
- Japanese Technician / Doctor
- The legal
- Noor / Ward Boy
- Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Sanitation / sanitary
- Security personnel
Benefits and features of Delhi employment market
- Employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed through the Delhi Employment Market Job Portal.
- Employment market The goal of Delhi Government is to invite employees and leaders on one platform through the job portal.
- Employers can also get employees according to their needs through this job portal.
- Delhi employment market
- Delhi’s economy will improve through this portal.
- Delhi employment market Unemployment rates will come down through the portal.
- The economic condition of unemployed people will also improve through this portal.
Benefits of employment market portal
- Any candidate will not need to go anywhere for the job now, you can apply your application sitting at home. So that you can avoid the risk of infection.
- Companies that are looking for employees for themselves can easily select for staffing, which will help companies find employees for themselves and employ the unemployed.
- Due to COVID-19 which has a profound impact on the economy of Delhi, the employment market portal will play an important role to bring it back on track.
- Unemployment will be reduced in the state.
Employment market Delhi Job portal eligibility
- To apply on the Delhi Employment Market job portal, you must be a permanent resident of Delhi
- Any citizen of India who wants to work in Delhi can register themselves on this portal and get a job.
- Registration on this portal is completely free. Employees and employees can both register on the Delhi employment market job portal.
- At the time of registration, the proposals will have to provide information related to jobs and the employees will also have to provide information related to their quality determination, experience etc.
- All unemployed people can apply on this portal
- Aadhar card
- Pass Size Photographer
- Ration card
- Address proof
- mobile number
What information will be required while applying in Delhi employment market?
- Your name
- Your higher education
- Waiting for your job experience
- Name of your region and district
- Are you honey with english or not?
Procedure to apply in Delhi employment market job portal
If you want to apply on the Delhi Rozgar Bazaar job portal, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you are in Delhi employment market official website . have to go.
- Now the home page will be open in front of you.
- As soon as you click on this list, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to present your mobile number and click on the list to proceed.
- After this, another new page will open in front of you, in which O buffer sent on your mobile will have to be filled.
- Now a list will open in which you have to choose the options for which you want to apply.
- Now you have to click on the next button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which all the information of the inquiry such as your name, your quality determination, your work experience, etc. will have to be filled.
- Now you have to click on the share button.
- In this way, your application will be successfully on the Delhi employment market job portal.
- Now you have to fill your mobile number and click on the list to proceed.
- After this, you have to fill the O CPC sent on your mobile in the OTP box and click on the number of verification.
- Now another page will open in front of you, in which all the information asked such as job title, job card, qualification etc. have to be filled and click on the send button.
- In this way, the application process on your Delhi employment market job portal will be completed.
We have provided all the important information related to Delhi employment market through this article of ours. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number – 011-22389393 / 011-22386032
- Email ID- email@example.com