Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme | Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Application Form | MKBY Application Form | Benefits of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme Katimb was done by the Maharashtra government on 1 April 2016 to improve the ratio of girls and to promote female education. Under this scheme, parents or girls under the state underwent sterilization within 1 year after the birth of a girl child. is. So they will be deposited by the government with a sum of Rs. 50,000 in the name of the girl child (Rs. 50,000 in the name of the girl). Madhali bhagyashree kanya plan 2021 Under the scheme, if the family planning is adopted after the birth of the second daughter in the parent, after the sterilization, the names of both the girls will be deposited in the bank of Rs 25000-25000.
Madhali bhagyashree kanya plan 2021
Under this scheme, only two daughters of the same person from Maharashtra will be provided benefits. Madhali bhagyashree kanya plan 2021 Under this, parents have to undergo sterilization (sterilization within 1 year) within 1 year after the birth of one daughter and it is mandatory to get sterilization done within 6 months of the birth of another daughter. Under this scheme, families below the poverty line (BPL) whose annual income was up to Rs 1 lakh. Maharashtra Majhali Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 . Were eligible. According to the new policy, the annual income of the girl child has been increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh under this scheme. Families in Maharashtra whose annual income is Rs 7.5 lakh (annual family income is Rs 7.5 lakh) will be eligible for this scheme.
Save your daughter, teach your daughter
Objective of MKBY 2021
As you know, there are many people who consider girls as a burden and kill girls of feticide and do not allow girls to study more. In view of this, the Maharashtra government has given this problem. Maharashtra Majhali Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 Has been started through this scheme to improve the ratio of girls, sex determination and prevent female feticide. this MKBY 2021 Promote girls of education towards education and change the negative thinking of the people of the state.
Key Points of MKBY 2021
Name of the scheme
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
Started by them
By the government of maharashtra
1 April 2016
Raising the standard of living of girls in Maharashtra
Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021
The girl will not get interest money under this scheme. The first time when the girl turns 6 and the second time the interest money will be received when the girls are 12 years old. When the girl completes the age of 18, then that girl will get the full amount (if the girl completes 18 years, So that girl will be entitled to the full amount.) Will be entitled. Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 To get the full benefit of, the girl must have passed at least 10 V and must be unmarried. If the parents of the state want to become eligible under this scheme, then they have to apply.
Under this scheme, a bank account will be opened in the name of the girl or her mother. In this account only the money will be transferred to the bank account by the state government from time to time in the name of the girl child.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Benefits of Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to two daughters of a family.
- Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 Under this, a joint account will be opened in the national bank in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother, and both will get contingency insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an overdraft of Rs 5000 under it.
- According to this scheme, if you get family planning (sterilization) done after the birth of a girl child. 50,000 rupees will be given by the government.
- • After the birth of 2 girls get the family planning done. So both 25-25 thousand rupees will be given by the government.
- Madhali bhagyashree kanya plan 2021 Under the funds provided by the state government can be used for the education of the girl child.
- The government has increased the family’s annual income limit from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, so that more and more families of Maharashtra can take advantage of this scheme.
- According to this scheme, it will be mandatory for the parents or fathers of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of a girl or within 6 months of the birth of another girl.
Eligible for Madhali Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- If a man has two girls then he Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 Can get benefits under
- If a third child is born, then both the first born girls will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Mother or girl’s bank account passbook
- Address proof
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Pass size photo
How to apply for Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state MKBY 2021 If you want to apply under Maharashtra Government Department official website Bhagya Ja Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Plan Application form pdf Have to be downloaded. After downloading the application form, you will pass all the information asked in the application form like name, address, parent’s name, girl’s date of birth, mobile number etc. After filling all the information, you should submit all your documents by attaching the form to your nearest Women and Child Development office. Your like this Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 . The application will be completed.