NMMS Scholarship Online Application | NMMS Scholarship Scheme Registration Process | NMMS Scholarship Scheme Application Status
To promote education and reduce dropout rates, the Government of India has introduced various types of scholarship schemes so that students who belong to the economically weaker section of the society can continue their education. For this purpose, the government has launched NMMS Scholarship 2021. Through this article, you will get complete information about this scholarship scheme like what is NMMS Scholarship? Its purpose, benefits, facilities, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, etc. If you are willing to grab every single detail about this scholarship scheme then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
About NMMS Scholarship 2021
The Department of School Education and Literacy, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, has launched NMMS Scholarship 2021. The full form of NMMS Scholarship is the National Instrument cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. Under this scholarship scheme, financial incentives will be provided to the meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section of the society, so as to prevent the dropout rate in class 8, which is caused by the financial condition of the students. With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will encourage them to further their education at secondary level. Under this scholarship scheme, financial assistance of Rs 12000 will be provided from class 9th to class 12th.
Details of NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021
under which NMMS Scholarship Financial aid will be provided only to students studying in state government aided and local body schools. Students whose annual family income is Rs. 150000 or less can apply for this scholarship scheme. The NMMS scheme has been launched in May 2008. Every year around 100000 students will choose under this scholarship scheme. The state government conducts examinations and on the basis of this examination they provide scholarship amount to the students. The scholarship will be disbursed directly by the State Bank of India through the PFMS method to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Highlights of NMMS Scholarship 2021
|Scholarship name||NMMS Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Students of india|
|an objective||To provide financial support|
|official website||Click here|
|financial help||Rs 12000 per year|
|application system||Online offline|
Objective of NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021
Main objective of NMMS Scholarship The dropout rate among the students is to improve after class 8th. Through this scholarship, financial assistance of Rs 12000 per year is provided to the students so that they can fulfill their educational needs and continue their education. All those students who belong to the economically weaker section of the society, they will get the benefit NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021. With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will be motivated to take admission in secondary stage.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 award
Scholarship amount under NMMS Scholarship 12000 per year which is 1000 per month. Through the public bank management system, about 1 lakh scholarships are disbursed every year through the State Bank of India to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The number of scholarship allocations each year in each state and union territory varies according to the enrollment of students in class 7th and 8th and their population in the respective state. Some important details of NMMS scholarship are as follows: –
- Under this scholarship scheme, a student of class 9th gets a scholarship of Rs 12000 per year for the academic year in a year.
- Students are required to renew the scholarship every year yet the student completes class 12th. It has to be kept in mind that the student should be promoted to higher class every year.
NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 Selection Process
Each State and Union Territory conducts a selection test which includes Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test. Guidelines for these tests are set by the NCERT. Candidates are required to pass these tests to be eligible for the scholarship. Based on this test, students are awarded scholarships. The student has to complete this exam in a maximum time period of 90 minutes. Students who have special qualifications will be provided additional time to complete the exam. Below are some of the major details of the State Level Scholarship Examination: –
|Mental ability test (MAT)||Through this test the reasoning ability and critical thinking of the candidate are examined. This exam consists of 90 multiple choice questions. Questions are based on topics like analog, hidden figure, pattern, perception, numerical series, classification etc.|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||This exam is based on the subject of class of class X and the X, such as science, social studies, mathematics, etc.|
NMMS Scholarship Results Announcement
The student is required to score at least 40% in each examination after appearing in the MAT and SAT exams. The list of students eligible for the examination will be announced by the state. Below are some of the important conditions, which are considered while preparing the final list of students for NMMS Scholarship:
- Students have to get at least 40% marks in each examination.
- There is a discount for some reserved categories
- For reserved categories, the cut off marks is 32%.
- Students are required to score at least 55% in the Class 8 final examination. There is a 5% discount for SC and ST students
- To apply for NMMS scholarship, students must fulfill all the eligibility conditions
NMMS Scholarship Benefits and Features
- Department of School Education and Literacy under Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched NMMS Scholarship
- The full form of NMMS Scholarship is National Instrument cum Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Through this scholarship, financial incentive is given to a meritorious student who belongs to the economically weaker section of the society.
- The main objective of starting this scholarship is to reduce the dropout rate in class 8
- With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will be encouraged to further their education at secondary level
- Under NMMS Scholarship Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 12000 will be provided from class 9th to class 12th.
- This scholarship will be awarded only to students who are studying in state government aided and local body schools.
- Only those students whose annual family income is Rs. 150000 or less can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- This scholarship scheme has been launched in May 2008
- About 1 lakh scholarships are disbursed every year
- The state government conducts the examination and on the basis of this examination they provide scholarship amount to the student.
- Scholarships are disbursed directly by the State Bank of India through the PFMS method to the beneficiary’s bank account
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Nomination criteria||All students who have enrolled themselves for the class can apply for this scholarship. Students studying in government / local bodies / government aided schools can apply for this scholarship|
|Income criteria||Only those students, whose family income from all sources does not exceed Rs 1,50,000, can avail this scholarship scheme.|
|Eligibility criteria||For general category – 55% -50% for reserved category|
|Continuity criterion||Candidate is required to get at least 60% marks in class 10th board examination, to continue scholarship in class 12th with at least 55% marks in first attempt should get clear promotion in class 11th.|
|Disqualification||Students who are enrolled in NVS, KVS, Sainik School and Private School cannot apply for this scholarship. Students who are studying in the state government run schools cannot apply for this scholarship with facilities like boarding, lodging etc.|
NMMS Scholarship Important Documents
- Marksheet of class 7th and 8th
- Adhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ration magazine
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
NMMS Scholarship online application process
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, click on new registration the option
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to read the instructions and tick the undertaking.
- After that, you are equal to click to continue
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter all the necessary details which are as follows: –
- After that, you have to click on the register option.
- You can apply for NMMS scholarship by following this procedure
Procedure to apply for NMMS scholarship offline
- Go to official website NMMS Scholarship
- The homepage will open in front of you
- On the homepage, now you click on NMMS scholarship
- Now you have to click on the download form link
- After that, a form will open on your screen in PDF format
- You will have to download this form and take a print out of it.
- Now you have to fill this form by entering all the necessary information like your name, email id, address etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department
- PFMS Scholarship 2021: pfms.nic.in सूची, भुगतान की स्थिति, पेस्लिप ऑनलाइन
- ପ୍ରେର୍ନା ସ୍କଲାରସିପ୍ 2021: ଅନଲାଇନ୍, ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା, ଗୁରୁତ୍ୱପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ତାରିଖ ପ୍ରୟୋଗ କରନ୍ତୁ |
- मध्य प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ दर्शन योजना 2021 Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Scheme
- प्रधान मंत्री रोज़गार योजना 2021- Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana
- NMMS Scholarship 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility, Status and Selection
- Through this article, we have provided you all important information. Scholarship
- If you are still facing any type of problem then you can contact on the helpline number or write an email to solve your problem. Email ID and Helpline Number are as follows: –
- Helpline Number- 0120-6619540
- Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org